When Jesus called His disciples, it was a step-by-step process, taken one day after another. First, He invited them into community. They traveled together, learned from Him, ate meals together, heard parables, swapped stories, and witnessed His power firsthand. Believers today are no different than those original disciples. Like them, we take life a step at a time.
You may consider yourself a seeker, a saint, a sinner, or something else. No matter where you are on your journey with Christ, there is a place for you at Aspire Church. Join us on the first Sunday of the month at 10 a.m. for an overview of our church–that’s the first step.
- Who We Are: Our History & DNA
- What We Do: Our Aspirations
- How We Do It: The Three G’s
- How You Can Get Involved
- Thirty Words Change Everything
- How to Begin a Relationship with Jesus
- Baptism & Why You Should Consider It
- Aspire Discipleship Process & Strategy
- Rhythm of A Healthy Disciple
- Importance of Walking in Community
- Your Ministry SHAPE
- Leadership Aspirations
- Tools for Ministry